Pages

Sunday 15 May 2016

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Animal Magic


A new challenge has started today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time the theme (as chosen by me) is 'animal magic'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:





and the prize on offer for the winner is their choice of 3 digis from the LC Designs website

My card is one of the three cards I designed which are featured in the current issue of Making Cards magazine - I'll be sharing another of the cards on Tuesday.

I've used:

'Wavy Elephants' stamp from LC Designs
Pretty Pastels paper pack from LC Designs
Promarkers
gems and paper flowers from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...