Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Stars


It's time for another new challenge on the Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'stars' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I used a Memory Box die to make my card.  I've layered it with white card and silver paper and added a sentiment from Uniko.  I've finished the card with some silver pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'cute/anything Christmas goes'
Glitter'n'Sparkle Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - 'use a die cut'
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite die' (these star dies make really quick cards on their own or with stamped images)
The ABC Christmas Challenge - 'l is for .... layers'

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, Helen. Love it. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS design, thanks for joining us at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Helen, I have quite a few of these MB dies and your stars look fantastic together, what a good idea. Thank you for joining us at AYLI. Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 286 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...