Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Hip to Be Square


It was my turn to choose the theme for today's new challenge on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and I've chosen 'hip to be square'.  The base of your card should be square but after that you can whatever shapes you want to.  All the details about the challenge can be found here on the blog.

My card is one I designed for the little craft club I help to run - I'd been asked for a sympathy card and this is what I came up with.

I used a Memory Box die called 'Perky Poppies' and die cut this in black and red paper.  I then inlaid the red pieces in to the black outline and matted them on to white card with layers of red and black paper.  The sentiment is a stamp from Visible Image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sympathy card Helen, such a pretty poppy image and really like how its CAS. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous card!the poppys look so beautiful!
    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love poppies.
    Great card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beutiful Cas card!!! Love The colours and The way you made The image !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS card Helen. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck.
    Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...