Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

LC Designs Classes - 23 July


A big thank you to everyone who came along to my two LC Designs classes yesterday - we had a great day and it was lovely to see everyone!

In the morning it was 'Wonderful Wavy' cards and in the afternoon 'Cards for All Occasions'.  I'll be sharing the cards I designed for the classes over the next couple of weeks.

Today I'm sharing one of the cards from the 'Wonderful Wavy' class.  For this card I used the 'Wavy Christmas Village Scene' stamp which is here on the LC Designs website.  It was stamped on white card and then part of it stamped again to make a continuous scene.  I then cut along the wavy base of the scene and matted the white card on to patterned paper.  I finished it off with a black mat and some pearls and one of the sentiments from the stamp set.

Here is the afternoon class hard at work -


and Gill from LC Designs doing a bit of stamping too! - 


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Hiding In My Craft Room - 'Christmas in July'
Challenge Up Your Life - 'Christmas in July'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'Christmas in July'
My Time to Craft - 'Christmas in July'

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 291 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas design Helen. Loving the oblong shape. It sure looks like the ladies had fun.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, lovely Christmas card, great image, thanks for playing along at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, a beautiful Christmas card and a great image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Helen! It looks as if the ladies in your photo are having a great time at the class, judging by the supplies heaped on the tables!! Your card is great, I really like the wavy images from LC, and this village one is one of my favourites!

    Also, Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely christmas card! The size of the card is really nice and I like the colour scheme a lot! ;o) Thank you for joining our "Christmas in July" challenge at the CUYL blog!
    Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, your christmas card is so lovely! I really like the image!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...