Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

New Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafty Girls Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We don't have a sponsor for this challenge so it's a just for fun one.

For my card I've used one of the new released stamps from LC Designs.  This one is called 'Wavy Butterfly Cats' and you can find it here on the LC Designs website.  My base card is one of the landscape scalloped cards from LC Designs here and the pink paper is from the Pretty Pastel Dots pack here.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a precious card, I love your little scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...