Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Tic Tac Toe


We've got a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week it's a tic tac toe challenge.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

And here's the board we're using:
Pearls
Tag
Ribbon
Die-Cut
Digi Image
Flowers
Lace
3 Designer Papers
Charm

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:
I've used one of the images from the 'Cuddly Bear' digi set from Doodle Pantry which you can find here on their website.  The papers I've used are from a Forever Friends pad and Craft Creations.  I've used Memory Box stitched circle die cuts and die cut flowers.

On the tic tac toe board I've used 'die cut, digi image, flowers'.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Doodle Pantry Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this one Helen and so cute as always!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Helen, adorable bear.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee, Helen that is so super cute! Love the fab paper combo and that image is just adorable! Super cute hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww he is so sweet! Such a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image!! Your card is beautiful!! I've entered a card into this times Fab N Funky challenge using the same line. Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...