Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

New A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge


A new challenge started over at A Bit More to Craft on Thursday - our theme, as always, is 'anything goes' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Don't forget that you can find lots of gorgeous digi papers here at the very talented Lozzy's shop:

http://ninscraftsale.blogspot.co.uk/

I've just one of Lozzy's digi papers for my card - it's from the 'Merry Christmas' paper pack which you can found here.  The image I've used is from the LC Designs 'Winter Warmers' Irresistible Images pack which you can find here on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...