Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

All Dressed Up New Release - Have a Magical Evening


It's time for some All Dressed Up new release inspiration from the Facebook Team!

This is the first of my two cards for the inspiration post using the beautiful 'Have a Magical Evening' digi.  You can find it here in the Etsy shop.

I've kept my card very clean and simple to showcase the image.  I coloured it using Promarkers and then added some sparkle to the moon using my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've finished the card with some black gems and some little punched hearts.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can - 'no square cards' 
Jo's Scrap Shack -'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'think pink'
Love to Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the soft colors you choose. And the image is adorable. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Joyce
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...