Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Reminder - Use Some Orange


It's time for our mid-challenge reminder on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge.  This month we're asking you to 'use some orange' - you can use a little or a lot, the choice is yours!

All the details about the challenge are here in the original October post and the mid-challenge inspiration is here.

The first prize on offer this month is 3 digis from:

http://freshbreweddesigns.com/

and this is the second prize on offer:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs and paper and a sentiment from LC Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'cute/anything Christmas goes' Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - 'seeing spots and/or stripes'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...