Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - Halloween


A new challenge has started today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'halloween'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from All Dressed Up called 'Boo I Can See You' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.  The paper I've used is from a First Edition pad and I've used a stitched circle die from Memory Box and a scalloped circlefrom Spellbinders.  I've finished the card with some punched dots and some black gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges - 'halloween'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'
Challenge Up Your Life - 'hocus pocus'
CCC Digi Creations - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card with such a fun little sentiment ... so glad you joined us at Challenge Up Your Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Great Colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...