Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2016

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Shades of Grey or Lots of Sparkle


We've got a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week we have a choice of themes on offer - either 'shades of grey' or 'lots of sparkle'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.
Our sponsor this week is:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Aurora Wings called 'Baby Santa in Penguin Hat' - you can find him here in the Aurora Wings Etsy shop.

I've gone for the 'lots of sparkle' part of the challenge.  I used some Sparkle Glitter Sheet from LC Designs - you can find it here on their website.


2 comments:

  1. Oh such a cute penguin and lovely snowflake backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, love the penguin and all the lovely sparkle!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...