Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Celebrations


The theme for the new challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group is 'celebrations' - plenty of scope for everyone to take part!

You can find all the details about the challenge in our Facebook group here.

The winner will receive three digis of their choice from the All Dressed Up Etsy store and there will also be a top 3 chosen by the DT.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up called 'To Have and To Hold' which you can find here in the Etsy shop. I coloured the image using Promarkers and used my Swiss Dots embossing folder and then layered it with silver papee.  I added some silver gems to finish the card.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...