Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Christmas


A new challenge has just started on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge and this week our theme is 'Christmas' - all the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:





For my card I've used a digi from Di's Digistamps called 'Poinsettia Snowman' - you can find it here on the website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations and Die Cuts With a View.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, oh this image is so cute and great colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is so sweet with the snow couple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...