Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - 1, 2, 3


The theme for this month's challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook group is '1, 2, 3' - we want use to use 1 of something, 2 of something and 3 of something.  You can find more details in the pinned post in the Facebook group which is here.

For my card I've used a really sweet digi stamp from All Dressed Up called ' My Baby Shower' which you can find here in the All Dressed Up Etsy shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

Following the theme challenge I've used 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments - a punched heart, pearls and Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...