Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:





For my card I've used a digi stamp from Beccy's Place called 'Winter Stanley' - you can find him here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up.  The sentiment I've used is from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Helen your snuggled bear is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen and such a cute bear. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...