Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - Under the Sea


It's time for another challenge on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'under the sea'.  You can find all the details and the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

I've used a cute digi stamp from Digital Delights called 'Diver Scotty' - you can find him here on their website.

The paper I've used (which I thought looked a bit like waves) is from Trimcraft.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - 'movement' (I hope swimming counts for this!)
Through the Purple Haze - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'it's a boy'

6 comments:

  1. Love this thats a great digi lovely design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. It looks like we're viewing him through a ship's porthole. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Helen. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, i love the fab fun image and stunning design and colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Helen! I love the image (yes, swimming counts for movement) and I think it matches the DP really well. Thank you for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT
    Handmade By Hanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...