Pages

Saturday 25 March 2017

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - More Than Two Folds


There's a new challenge today on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'more than two folds'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog. 

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs class today using the brand new 'Hugs' stamp set - you can find it here on the website.

It's a gorgeous stamp set:





My card is an easel card layered on to a base card.  Here's a side view:



I'll have more cards from the classes to share very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, those sentiments are just wonderful on your beautiful card. That is a great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...