Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge


A new challenge has just started on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog and, as always, it's 'anything goes' with patterned paper.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

There will be a prize on offer for the winner and Hazel will add more details about it to the challenge blog soon.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made for one of the demos on the Little Claire Designs show on Hochanda last month.

I've used one of the images and one of the sentiments from the 'Piggies' stamp set which you can find here on the Little Claire Designs website.  The paper I've used is from the 'Cute Piggies' paper pack which is from LC Designs here.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, adorable how the paper matches perfectly with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely inspirational design for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2017 challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...