Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Flowers for Mum


Today it's the turn of the Facebook team over at All Dressed Up Stamps to share some inspiration using this month's gorgeous new releases.

For my card I've used a brand new digi called 'Flowers for Mum' which you can find here in the All Dressed Up Etsy shop.

You can find lots more inspiration in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group which is here.

I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paper Creator's Crafts - 'all about Mum'
Delicious Doodles - 'add something green'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Helen, this is so pretty. Soft and beautiful colors and the little pearl accents just make it <3 Thanks for joining in the fun at Pammies Inky Pinkies.
    http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/ I look forward to seeing more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so simple and sweet looking about this card, perfect for a thank you to mom! Glad you joined us on the PIP challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and welcome to are Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...