Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Delicious Doodles called 'Crocus and Butterfly Frame' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Little Claire Designs.  The lilac sparkle paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I just love this card, the crocus and butterfly frame is gorgeous and the colours are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, that image is beautiful and love the sparkly paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...