Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Use Silver or Gold


A new challenge started on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog on Wednesday and this month we want you to 'use silver or gold'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used an image from the 'Snowmen' Irresistible Images pack from Little Claire Designs - you can find the pack here on their website.

I've also used a sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs which can be found here and papers from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, This is so cute! I love your little snowmen, and you've chosen a perfect design to showcase their smiling faces. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...