Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

GDT Card for Crafty Catz - Halloween


I'm back today with my second GDT card for the Crafty Catz Challenge - this week the challenge has a 'Halloween' theme.  All the details about the challenge and cards from the rest of the Design Team are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Lacy Sunshine called 'Franklin Beastie' - you can find him here on their website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers.

My backing paper is also digital and is an old design from Bearly Mine Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creatlicious Challenges - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations - 'seasonal'
Creative Knockouts - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'anything goes'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'something beginning with F'

7 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen...Have a nice weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the pattern paper, the colour combo - must use that one on a card soon!
    Wish you a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Helen, love that paper (nearly used it myself! lol) and love his green hair, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I like the background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional leaves” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...