Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Ribbons


A new challenge started last Friday on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - it's an 'anything goes' challenge with the optional twist to 'use ribbons'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.  We're also having a GDT call for November.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:

https://www.craftyribbons.com/

I'm sharing another of the cards I made for a recent issue of Making Cards magazine.

I've used one of the stamps from the very cute 'Hedgie Hoggie Hugs for Christmas' stamp set from Little Claire Designs - you can find it here on their website.

I've also used one of their berry red tag cards which you can find here on the website.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...