Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


I have now re-joined the Design Team on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and this is my DT card for yesterday's new challenge.

Challenge themes are always 'anything goes' and you can find the details of this new challenge here on the challenge blog.

We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


 and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sasayaki Glitter called 'Birthday Buns' which you can find here in their Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image, perfect for a kids card
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous to have you back with Lil Patch family , love your card and design, well donehugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Card Welcome Back Helen ♥️
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so fun, what a great card Helen!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...